July 29, 200818 yr comment_254290 What makes you think it was a pick-up line? Most likely the discussion over the flowing minutes What is wrong with a bit of hogget Hans? Hogget? As in Hogget Lambing :-? Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_254327 Pardon me, have you seen my missing Nobel Prize around here anywhere? Hi, my name is Doug. That's "god" spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it. Let's get drunk and take advantage of each other. Or, I could get drunk and you could just take advantage of me. OR, you can stay here and get drunk and I can go home and take advantage of myself. Either way, it's up to you. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you. Excuse me, I'm a little short on cash, would you mind if we shared a cab home together? :lol: :lol: Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_254351 Hi, my name is Doug. That's "god" spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it. :lol: :lol: Hah, I'm going to change my name to Doug just so I can use that one. Getting the accent just right will be hard Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_254352 I've got your name tattooed on my backside you need to have "your name" tattooed on your backside though Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_254357 this is my favorite: Ive lost my phone number... can i have yours :lol: Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_254360 that may actually work wilson it could be the best pick up line in the world success depends on the delivery, timing, how the deliverer is percieved by the recipient and the amount of alcohol consumed by said recipient Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_254362 I can see why more women prefer to stay single these days if this is an example of best pick up lines :-? I'm with you Caryl. They make me laugh to read them here but anyone who actually used one of these lines on me would stand no chance of ever recovering from that moment of poor judgement! :roll: Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_254367 This thread is so entertaining but I would never use any. :lol: I have heard some pretty bad ones but sadly cant remember them. Report
July 29, 200818 yr Author comment_254380 Let's get drunk and take advantage of each other. Or, I could get drunk and you could just take advantage of me. OR, you can stay here and get drunk and I can go home and take advantage of myself. Either way, it's up to you. I love it!! Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_254387 Yeah I like that one to FF :lol: At least he would be giving an option :lol: Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_254417 to borrow from austin powers: hose pants are so tight! how do you get into them?... rofl my best one : i was going to come over here and use a cheap pick-up line, but id much rather hear what you have to say... AND THAT HAS WORKED! lmfao Report
July 30, 200818 yr Author comment_254490 Here are a few from this website: http://linesthataregood.com/lame.html I'd marry your cat just to get in the family. You make my software turn to hardware! Do you have a boyfriend? [No] Want one? [Yes] Well, when you want a MANfriend, come and talk to me Pardon me, are you in heat?! Lolololololol Report
July 30, 200818 yr comment_254509 wow, you're absolutely gorgeous! do you also cook and clean? Report
July 30, 200818 yr Author comment_254521 wow, you're absolutely gorgeous! do you also cook and clean? LOL! High 5!! Report
July 30, 200818 yr comment_254582 We used to play the "who can use the worst pick up line" game at the pub untill my mate scored with ths one. after this we figured no body could beat it so we gave up!? You got it, I want it, so giz it! :roll: 8) Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_255360 most drunks at garage party's around here just rock up to you and say..........That Us? but most of em are young and it works on some Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_255397 Wanna go havles on a baby? :lol: That sounds like effective contraception! Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_255703 This one works well sometimes My mates reckon I couldn't get a kiss off the best looking chick in the bar... I think your the best looking girl here... How about a kiss. If she smiles, turn your cheek Frenchy Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_255733 Argh.... Last time I said something corny in a pub I said "You thirsty?, Suck on this..." Stuck my tounge out and BOOMPHA! I had him.., hook, line and er, hmmmm. ( I wasn't going home lonely... ) Hahahahahahaha! Report
August 7, 200818 yr comment_256160 You're so cute, baby seals and puppies send each other postcards of you Report
August 20, 200818 yr comment_258631 I worked in a lab last summer and we had a competition as to who could find the best zoological pick up lines now i cant remember any of them but what I do remember is the excellent collection of zoological/ecological dance moves. there was the ganett (sp?), the stick insect, mollusc, seaweed, quail, grasshopper and many more. They were most excellent, and thoroughly tried out at every danceworthy event (including my mothers wedding). Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.