Female VS Male

Okay, so I had work today. I came home and said "Why hasn't the vacume-cleaning been done?" (As I was about to head to work this morning, I was told I had time to do the dishes. In 10 minutes!? Please!?)

To get the story,he said, "I had to do this, I had to do that.... but I did manage to do the washing.....".

5 minutes ago, he brings out the washing...... from the machine..... still wet..... hangs it on the clothes horse.

Question,..... If I had said I had washed the car, but only managed to put a rag in the bucket and swish it around once or twice, would that be the same thing. I mean.... COME ON!!! ! ! ! :o

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the feeling.

I get sick so does he who goes to bed he does.

I not feeling the best to day He goes I don't feel so good myself while I home soldering on trying my best to get the housework under control and the kids fed etc hes out on the motorbike.

I think I got a chest infection and he goes I hope I don't get it. :evil:

May I politely point out that you are responsible for what you have. You made the choice to live with your SO. If you have not taught the other half how to do domestic chores to your standards by now then..............

I think the training starts at home when Young both male and female.If brought up in a family that still believes its a women's job around home its very hard to change.And if children observe mom doing all the work around home,and dad going to work and that's it.They will form those belief's a man or women are not willing to see,that perhaps these room for change to improve a relationship you have two choice's .

LOL!!

Girls next time your man says "yes dear" ask him what you said, I bet he won't be able to tell you. "yes dear" is an automatic response that guys don't even realise they're saying, its like a polite way of saying "I'm not listing to you and I don't care right now because what I'm doing is more interesting. come back later"...

:lol:

HA! There you go then! (Sorry to all you men/boys...)

I get pointed to wood woodpile and told "This is dry, put it on the wheelbarrow..." So I do, then he complains I get wet wood.. Go figure.... :roll:

If you jump,he will keep barking.I would have said,do it your self as you always complain when i do it.Put on lots of warm clothing and dont touch that wood. :evil:

my other half helps out frequently, but i can't stand it when he does the dishes.

when it comes to things that will be containing my food, i like perfection. not a spot is to be seen on a plate or pot. So, i quietly go in after he's finished and rewash any that aren't up to my standards :oops: