Does anyone know of someone that wants an unusual pet???

Ive got an unusual pet that i cant look after anymore. dont have as much time on my hands as i used to.

shes really lovely, toilet trained and eats almost anything. She needs to be outside in a large aviary or run, needs lots of running room. She loves human contact though. The more time you spend with her the more she grows. I hate to see her go, shes like my best animal friend, but i must be fair to her.

BUT..... she is NOT for meat or fur!!!!

if anyone can help please do!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get it put down... humanely. Or just hit it with an axe or something :S

They are definitely not the sort of animal you want to release, If the authorities found out, they would pick you up the the pigtails and swing you about. Not only that, but for the sake of the environment, don't let it go.

Or just hit it with an axe or something :S

Thats what happened to our pet possum! I found a baby in the pouch of a mother that had been poisoned, we kept it for all of about 2 hours, from when I found it walking up the drive coming home from school until dad got home from work.

I'm glad though, it seemed a bit harsh at the time, but when they do so much damage to the native bush its not the kind of animal you want to get attached to.