Does anyone know of someone that wants an unusual pet???

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ya puffer fish,

Ask at Naturelands or give Willowbank a call.

You do need a permit to keep Possums as they as classified as noxious.

I would like to appologise if you have been offended but some of these people are actually pretending to be adults and therefore can own their own comments. However possoms are clasified as noxious for a reason.

Sorry there arent more positive solutions to your problem.

And BK when you do what I do for a living you soon learn to beleave in retrospective abortion and teh arila spraying of Prozac.

Navarre

a PC term i like -

retrospective abortion

pufferfish i offered to help but i have compliance issues with MAF TB testing so needed the animal tested before it could be allowed on the property

any parks etc. where the possum is associated with the general public should require the same in todays red tape world

after reading all this i dont know if many of you actually like animals. they are all living things remember.

but obviously no-one has a heart big enough to give me a hand with my beautiful loving possum. wont ask for help in the future about anything. :x :x :x

Please don't be too discouraged with certain peoples seemingly insensitive posts. They don't convey everyones thoughts and motives.