Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Faces to Names

Featured Replies

  • Replies 394
  • Views 63k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, thought I'd put one up just to be cool like the rest of ya! *ahem*

Here you have me and my neko Momo =)

pic1.jpg

Smoking in the St. James toilets >.> Naughty...

Moolah3.jpg

Momo =^_^=

Hai, that is all...

Okay, here I am with my grandson Cody who will be 1 year old on April 20th...love to win the lottery and go back out there!

DSC02126-1.jpg

They've changed photobucket so I hope this isn't too big...I'll know if it gets removed. How am I too learn if they keep changing things :-? :o :lol:

Caper

I love seeing all the photos (especially the drunk ones! hehe), so spose I should share...

Coz I can fly and all:

fly.jpg

And my and my boy:

downsized.jpg

Bonus points to those who know where this photo is taken :wink:

Nope sorry

But I have a very similar photo taken at the wind farm lol. Its a pretty neat drive up there, and the windmills are awesome

Balance Bridge for the first photo is right! Have you done the bridge swing too? fun day that was

No cigar though for Whariti Peak sorry :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.