March 15, 200818 yr comment_220802 With friends in Wellington. I'm on the right. OMG!!! It's the Stoff!! I didn't realise you were a fish geek!!! oh, this is me Report
March 15, 200818 yr comment_220808 Oh and I keep forgetting to show you guys - this is pretty much an extension of me, and I thought you might appreciate my plate : Report
March 15, 200818 yr comment_220840 have edited my pics and put a couple of more recent ones in, back at page 3 ( I think) Report
March 16, 200818 yr comment_220930 ok ok I'll play ... Me in a kayak at Rawhiti (Bay of Islands) Good ol' NZ aye? Report
March 16, 200818 yr comment_220990 Hey guys, thought I'd put one up just to be cool like the rest of ya! *ahem* Here you have me and my neko Momo =) Smoking in the St. James toilets >.> Naughty... Momo == Hai, that is all... Report
March 20, 200818 yr comment_221721 I only just stumbled onto this Thread now but thought I'd join in :oops: It's a few years old but I still look mostly the same :lol: Report
March 24, 200818 yr comment_222646 Okay, here I am with my grandson Cody who will be 1 year old on April 20th...love to win the lottery and go back out there! They've changed photobucket so I hope this isn't too big...I'll know if it gets removed. How am I too learn if they keep changing things :-? :lol: Caper Report
March 28, 200818 yr comment_223363 I love seeing all the photos (especially the drunk ones! hehe), so spose I should share... Coz I can fly and all: And my and my boy: Bonus points to those who know where this photo is taken Report
March 28, 200818 yr comment_223369 Bonus points to those who know where this photo is taken Is it that wind farm just outside of Plamy? Report
March 28, 200818 yr comment_223370 Nope sorry But I have a very similar photo taken at the wind farm lol. Its a pretty neat drive up there, and the windmills are awesome Report
March 28, 200818 yr comment_223376 Balance Bridge for the first photo is right! Have you done the bridge swing too? fun day that was No cigar though for Whariti Peak sorry Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.