Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tHEcONCH's Red Sea Max

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 271.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 6 months later...
  • Author

Will be for sale in the very near future - pick up only - either as a bare tank or as a going concern with a nice little ecosystem in place (including a whole bunch of corals). It has been well maintained and recently refitted with new tubes, cooling fans, Ballast, and has the upgraded timer etc. It could also come with a Deltec MC500 if the price is right, otherwise it will come with the standard skimmer. At this stage I'm after expressions of interest / offers to see whether I keep it running or just shut it down / part it out. I'm looking for around $750 for the bare tank/stand - if you want the Deltec and/or corals as well we'll negotiate. PMs please.

Gosh mate, If I wasn't saving for my wedding next February I'd be down there like a shot to purchase as a going concern!

Gosh mate, If I wasn't saving for my wedding next February I'd be down there like a shot to purchase as a going concern!

pfft, you're putting your wedding before a marine tank? jeez dude... you got lots to learn :lol:

pfft, you're putting your wedding before a marine tank? jeez dude... you got lots to learn :lol:

nice one :hail: :lol:

Gosh mate, If I wasn't saving for my wedding next February I'd be down there like a shot to purchase as a going concern!

Maybe you could get your future inlaws to buy it for you as an early wedding present!

  • Author

OK, the corals and fish (which don't go into my new tank) will be sold off (check the other site), the standard skimmer refitted, and the tank sold as a bare, but cycled unit (i.e. with some live rock and sand but nothing else). PMs only please.

  • 2 months later...
73 pages on a rsm, :-? :roll: :( :lol:

You're just jealous - admit it!

Nice bubbly bits, Conch

Well, it ended up being a clown fish tank - here is Emo and his Anemone

IMG_0054.jpg

Nice - have you got current shots of what it looks like or are they a few pages back ? (Im not sure i have the patience to trawl back lol)

love the pic. Emo looks awesome. didnt realise they came in black and white!

id love one but the complexity of a marine tank are too much for me!

i :bow::bow::bow: to those of you who have marine tanks they are awesome.

:hail::hail::hail:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

  • Author

Nice - have you got current shots of what it looks like or are they a few pages back ? (Im not sure i have the patience to trawl back lol)

He has another Anemone to play in now:

IMG_0124.jpg

  • Author

Thanks for the offer - I want it there for people to enjoy as is, but I don't want it turning up elsewhere as some others have :wink:

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.