tHEcONCH's Red Sea Max

tHEcONCH

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh Oh! Got home tonight to find that my nanostream had eaten 1 of the slugs.... well all apart from its head and a bit of guts that I found when I removed it.

Poor little bugger :(

Be careful with nanostreams :( I was warned but took the risk

bugger!, i can see one of mine about an inch away from the nano as we speak... Also came home tonight to find one tumbling like a ball over and over in the overflow, i had put the overfow guard on last night (i take it off sometimes in the evening as it mays a big of noise) so the poor fella must have been in there tumbling round and round for a day or two, pulled him out and he was fine, can you imagine spinning round and round for a day or so, must have some major motion sickness

Lol

I've got little squgglies all over the place. However only 1 sea hare now, with the other one taking the nanostream tunnel to fishy heaven.

I have a feeling that when it got munched, it provided a bit of fish food for the rest of the fish. I couldn't find a trace of remains anywhere

as part of its lemming-like desire to kill itself one of mine managed to squeeze past the overflow guard again (the gap is probably 3mm ). Partner came home to find it sucked half in to the overflow pipe... im not sure if it will survive, its still moving a little but i think it got rather mangled..

The first lot have - they are cruising around at Johns. I guess this lot will too, but yes, the intention is to get rid of them all - they are a lot bigger than I had assumed, and although they are great at getting rid of algae, I need that to grow pods and other random critters in for the Mandarins.