Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

geana_wolf

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by geana_wolf

  1. I think your one looks nicer henward, more healthy. :thup:
  2. I read this quiet a bit while doing my research into a new filter. Decided if I wanted a uv I would just get a separate one. I Found out I need to move soon so I'm curently down sizing and no longer need the filter , I did end up planing to get a Aqua One Nautilus 2700.
  3. Plus the males smell WAY worse!!..... :slfg:
  4. Becasue the eheim 2213 only pumps 440L an hour so thats 880L having two and on a 250L tank, so there is only 4x water turnover (if they are still pumping at there max, im not sure if they are). Plus I am planing on getting some smaller tanks for breeding (thinking cory's) and I can use the eheims on these. At lest thats what I was thinking :-?
  5. I have just started to change my tank to south american. The plants I have used to so far are Ludwigia Helminthorrhiza (floating plant) Dwarf Sag - Sagittaria subulata Stargrass - Heteranthera zosterifolia Amazon Sword - Echinodorus Amazonicus Christmas Moss - Vesicularia dubyana hope that helps a bit.
  6. Hey thanks guys im going to go with the Aqua One Nautilus Canister filter CF2700, according to what I've been reading there very good filters and they only use 23watts :happy2:
  7. I’m going to be upgrading my filters. My tank currently has two Ehiem 2213 filters and although they seem to be working ok I want to change to a single filter with a bigger water turnover. As with a lot of people at the moment I’m a bit short on money and the Aqua One Aquis CF2400 sounds like it’s an ok filter for a very good price. My questions are 1) Does what I’ve suggested sound like a good idea? 2) Are the Aqua One Aquis CF2400 quiet compared to an Ehiem? The Ehiems I have are very silent so long as there’s no air trapped in them. 3) Can anyone tell me how much power they use? I’ve tried to Google but I can’t seem to find anything other than that they are economical. My tank is just a standard 4ft (1220mm X 450mm X 450mm) Inhabitants are 3 Chocolate Talking Catfish (1 adult and two younger ones) 8 small Angel fish 4 BN’s 10 Black Neon Tetras 3 Julii Corys Thanks
  8. How about a horse veil? http://www.fouganza.com/EN/competition- ... -52654660/ not sure if they would fit on a pig but maybe you could make somthing. the idea of them is good though :-?
  9. You spend over two hours researching good beaches to find driftwood on, using the search tool and google maps lol...Road trip tomorrow :happy2:
  10. Why do I think the answer is 42 :-?
  11. It might be hard to get Greg to make a tank without bracing though. I could not even talk him out of one brace on my tank. The price made it worth it to me though.
  12. My tank pretty much sits on 26, The house I’m currently in has amazingly good insulation, its cool in summer and warm in winter :happy2: Power bill was much lower this month
  13. Every time your mother looks at your tank she asks if it’s the same one you had last time. (I might have gone through a "I cant decide what I want stage")
  14. Well time spent in the tank is only about an hour once a week (usually a tuesday) but i do sit and watch them playing all night (tank is right next to my computer) and i probably spend around 4 hours a night looking at all things fishie on the internet. Beats the rubish on TV anyway.
  15. i googled "Tom Barr's E.I. dosing" and found answers......i think..... :-?
  16. geana_wolf replied to livingart's topic in Fun
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -tree.html
  17. lol they have nicer hair than me
  18. I was listening to this and it was on the same page. pretty cool even if i cant understand a word of it lol.
  19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHQw_M9G ... re=related :nilly:
  20. this is interesting lol....http://www.dia.govt.nz/diawebsite.nsf/w ... irst-Names Must be alot of Jacks out there.
  21. Jacobs going to be so common now with the twilight movies just to burst that bubble
  22. I bought some from Bunnings about a month ago, pretty sure they still have it.
  23. geana_wolf replied to nativelover's topic in Anabantoids
    I did this for my fighters, i had plastic jars and drilled holes in them and hung them on the side of the tank. Every week i let a diferent one swim around in the main tank and they seemed to be happy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.