January 5, 200620 yr comment_82556 Keep asking those questions Jimmy that the rest of us are only thinking.... Report
January 5, 200620 yr comment_82558 fay is it possible to have a new full tank shot so we can see the progress????? Report
January 6, 200620 yr comment_82604 Anemones DUMP I thought you would know that. FROM ANEMONE FAQ: Anemones shrink and expand as a way of regulating their internal water chemistry and flushing wastes fom their bodies!! Yup, I know. I've never really noticed mine doing it though. Only real changes he goes through is during the day his edges are all folded and at night he gets more like a flat disk. Report
January 6, 200620 yr comment_82605 Looks nice, btw. Hope mine eventually looks that good. (I'm assuming it's a Sebae? I'm useless at ID'ing anemones) Report
January 6, 200620 yr comment_82658 you've got a true talent at taking pictures you know, and btw awesome tanks and display (although it should go without saying) :bounce: << i love this guy Report
January 6, 200620 yr comment_82661 yeah its not often you get to see a nice healthy sebae. is your one green as well Ira?? the purple ones are stunning Report
January 6, 200620 yr comment_82763 yeah its not often you get to see a nice healthy sebae. is your one green as well Ira?? the purple ones are stunning No. At the moment it's more of an off white. But when some of the tentacles shrivel up they do look green. Report
January 6, 200620 yr Author comment_82765 Ira you have the one on the right side it's big now and looking good with more colour. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.