Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Tank Upgrade Photos

Featured Replies

  • Replies 361
  • Views 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you shouldnt have a hard time finding a powder blue tang paul, ive seen them a few times here in hamilton just give murray a call and get him to order one for you

Can't go without a birthday present went up to Jansens and got a Atlantic Blue Tang

Nice birthday present.

They are really nice fish, mine loves nori.

Try feeding iceberg salad, spinach, banana

Here is my wish

zebrasomagemmatum.JPG

you shouldnt have a hard time finding a powder blue tang paul, ive seen them a few times here in hamilton just give murray a call and get him to order one for you

you can tell murrys away his tanks look yuk

  • Author

THEY HAVE DONE IT AGAIN

I have lost count on the number of times they have laid took these shots in the middle of having dinner last night.

7bd7a95f.jpg

Cleaning the rock for eggs

92b12075.jpg

a3329b2f.jpg

6b5d3243.jpg

d3694254.jpg

8933f421.jpg

6d11674a.jpg

911b2912.jpg

be770cb1.jpg

  • Author

If I could raise them I would have hundreds of fish by now being in a reef tank all I can do is nothing :( (free fish food)

  • Author

Ta I forgot to tell ya that the Maroons laid their second lot as well :D

must be something in the water.

Wow Fay! What incredible pictures. Also, from what I can see, your tank and inhabitants look great.

I have the same sort of zoanthids in my tank but I can't get mine to open up like that. I have tried to move them to a lower flow, less lit area, but they don't fully open. I moved some to my nano with a 11W 8000K PC and it is so open it is nearly inside-out, although the color is much more brown than green now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.