Tank Upgrade Photos

Fay

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly question but have you tested all your parameters, gear, etc?? You seem it be having some problems lately. I discovered my CO2 feed to my reactor was leaking the other day, think it cause me a few problems, would have been leaking for a month or two before I found it.

• 3 weeks later...

couldn't sleep in................one in the morning :o [got work in 6 hours :roll: ]

always inspiring looking thought the saltwater section it gives me something to look forward to someday after my 10 foot freshwater [i go up a foot in tank size everything i get a new tank i am no 5 at the moment currently setting the 6 foot :D ]

as i said i am a freshy so this mite be bit of a dumb question :oops: whats the reason the eggs cant hatch and be raised? [clown eggs] is it because its impossible in captivity or just because its a community tank and too many predators? do they ever hatch or get eaten when still eggs.

fantastic pic BTW pity i didn't join this tread earlier i missed out on alot of pics :( oops quarter to 2 off to bed :)

he he I have closed the topic and you post a question

as i said i am a freshy so this mite be bit of a dumb question whats the reason the eggs cant hatch and be raised? [clown eggs] is it because its impossible in captivity or just because its a community tank and too many predators? do they ever hatch or get eaten when still eggs.

The eggs are looked after by their parents and hatch but as soon as they are hatched they turn into fish food :(

I will get a shock if one ever makes it.

he he I have closed the topic and you post a question

The eggs are looked after by their parents and hatch but as soon as they are hatched they turn into fish food :(

I will get a shock if one ever makes it.

The main problem is feeding them, they require very small live food (rotifers) for the first few days which is very had to get in NZ. Raising fry isn't uncommon overseas.