Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tank Upgrade Photos

Featured Replies

  • Replies 361
  • Views 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Yes it was my first anemone years ago and a real honey its name is Entacmaea quadricolor.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Things are looking good now even my bleached H crispa is starting to regain its zooxanthellae :D

I will take some photos of its progress interesting to watch, being pure white it is now starting to look dirty as it regains colour it started on some of the feeler things and now the base is getting streaks of colour

  • Author

Wasp:

Do you remember when you visited I said I wouldn't let it die :D

It's been a long time but we are getting there, with tender loving care.

  • 4 weeks later...

Your tank is looking great, (you dont catch me saying that everyday)

Looking nice and clean and heaps of coralline algae.

need so close up shots.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Some of the below photos have been edited with Microsoft Digital Image 2006 suit edition.

I only used auto fixes so as not to give a false impression, I bought the Image suite for the shop I am selling my own Photos of the Port on Post Cards now.

I have Photoshop but bought Microsoft because it is much easier to use.

It cost $200 but you can get a free trial off the net

e695eb71.jpg

This photo was stitched to get the tank close because it is 2.7long it is hard to get a close up of the whole tank.

Haven't cleaned the back wall lately because I have a fish that only lives off algae and there is not a lot on the rocks now.

You may have noticed I have shifted the left side Anemone to give it more light.

Add some more later got to go and do some work :D

  • Author

ae011cb7.jpg

My first attempt at a Monti.

02f0f160.jpg

This Monti wasn't doing well when I got it so as advised I broke it up, I have done a layer arrangement I saw it done in a photo once and thought it looked good when established

4c283a8b.jpg

These two have laid more eggs this morning, third lot!!! Didn't even make a difference shifting them up higher.

594718e6.jpg

Night photos with halides off shows up green, had to take with flash.

  • Author
has the recession on the green monti stopped?? looks promising

Thats not the one I had trouble with that's it's normal white ring around the top yea it's a nice one :D

  • Author

Any chance of selling that white anemone?

No sorry I don't want to leave my clowns homeless

  • Author

18775d09.jpg

This little attention seeker was in front of the camera every where :D

c25d8edb.jpg

e63491db.jpg

My first attempt at a spiky looking coral, it was doing good until it fell upside down into my hammer coral, now one of its spikes is bleached :(

2ce04a6c.jpg

a032e769.jpg

783744ab.jpg

02207afc.jpg

The zoo stuff coming back in the nem good, and my these saddlebacks are pigs doubled in size since I got them.

  • Author
is the dark part on the inside of the green monti alive???

Yea thats it's colour it was that all over when I got it, has only started to go green. I can see it's liitle feeder things out down in the brown part :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.