Tank Upgrade Photos

Fay

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Things are looking good now even my bleached H crispa is starting to regain its zooxanthellae :D

I will take some photos of its progress interesting to watch, being pure white it is now starting to look dirty as it regains colour it started on some of the feeler things and now the base is getting streaks of colour

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some of the below photos have been edited with Microsoft Digital Image 2006 suit edition.

I only used auto fixes so as not to give a false impression, I bought the Image suite for the shop I am selling my own Photos of the Port on Post Cards now.

I have Photoshop but bought Microsoft because it is much easier to use.

It cost $200 but you can get a free trial off the net

e695eb71.jpg

This photo was stitched to get the tank close because it is 2.7long it is hard to get a close up of the whole tank.

Haven't cleaned the back wall lately because I have a fish that only lives off algae and there is not a lot on the rocks now.

You may have noticed I have shifted the left side Anemone to give it more light.

Add some more later got to go and do some work :D

ae011cb7.jpg

My first attempt at a Monti.

02f0f160.jpg

This Monti wasn't doing well when I got it so as advised I broke it up, I have done a layer arrangement I saw it done in a photo once and thought it looked good when established

4c283a8b.jpg

These two have laid more eggs this morning, third lot!!! Didn't even make a difference shifting them up higher.

594718e6.jpg

Night photos with halides off shows up green, had to take with flash.

18775d09.jpg

This little attention seeker was in front of the camera every where :D

c25d8edb.jpg

e63491db.jpg

My first attempt at a spiky looking coral, it was doing good until it fell upside down into my hammer coral, now one of its spikes is bleached :(

2ce04a6c.jpg

a032e769.jpg

783744ab.jpg

02207afc.jpg

The zoo stuff coming back in the nem good, and my these saddlebacks are pigs doubled in size since I got them.