December 24, 201213 yr comment_514068 :cr8: :cr4: :cr3: :cr1: :cr2: :cr5: :cr7: :cr11: :cr12: :cr7: :cr6: Report
December 24, 201213 yr comment_514075 Indeed, especially since the world didn't end :cr1: I know what I'm wishing for, but common sense is a gift that you can only give to your children. Cheers Report
December 24, 201213 yr comment_514079 Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you enjoy yourselves and keep safe. :cr8: Report
December 24, 201213 yr comment_514084 just decorated the pavlova, going to the movies to see James Bond later :bounce: Report
December 24, 201213 yr comment_514088 Geez it's cooking here! Over 29 degrees already. For the first time in years I have to turn the fish tank heaters down. It's 24 degrees in the goldie tank, with no heater! :cr7: Report
December 25, 201213 yr comment_514113 Why turn the heaters down? They operate on a thermostat so if it is too hot they turn off anyway. 33C here. Please send cooler winds and rain. Report
December 25, 201213 yr comment_514115 Why turn the heaters down? They operate on a thermostat so if it is too hot they turn off anyway. 33C here. Please send cooler winds and rain. True, but some don't register that it's hotter and tend to kick in anyway. Goldie tank is now 25 degrees. Report
December 25, 201213 yr comment_514120 Why turn the heaters down? They operate on a thermostat so if it is too hot they turn off anyway. 33C here. Please send cooler winds and rain. I'm sure we came up with a solution to this the other day: A few daft fools":jr48wxxm] Report
December 25, 201213 yr comment_514121 True, but some don't register that it's hotter and tend to kick in anyway. Goldie tank is now 25 degrees.Then they are broken and shouldn't be trusted to heat fish tanks Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.