Preferences / opinions

Sheepsnana

I prefer the PS, I've tried the Wii and the games are not mentally challenging. Xbox just seemed like MS trying to get a piece of the pie. PS3 currently used for gaming and streaming from local network to HDMI on TV.

For Computers I prefer MS over Apple. Never liked their MAC software, always found Windows easier to work with. (I did like that all the programs were single files rather than components, but this made them harder to diagnose when a program crashed.). Android for phones, Apple's a rip off (lower quality, less functions, and costs more), and windows doesn't do touch screens well (haven't tried 8 yet).

PC for games, PC for everything else, Coca cola and Marmite if you were wondering :lol:

Coke vs Pepsi. Little Nicky comes to mind... BTW, I'm a Coke fan too.

ps!!! blu ray player, free online better games

Forgot about the BR player, always a bonus. FFXIII is 3 DVDs for the Xbox, or 1 BR for PS3. Downloadable PS1 games are great too. Re-living the FFVII days and MGS.

I've never tried an Xbox - our family used the PS (originally the psx) so that's the controller I'm used to. I even use it on the PC to play games as there's no way I can get used to the keyboard :P

Microsoft as that's the only OS listed I've tried.

Vegemite - I've always found marmite too strong :oops:

Coke over Pepsi, though I never drink coke anyway.

For No. 1, I'd choose the Wii because I've always never seen the point in computer games but I love the Wii because it gets you active and off the floor. When I was in Christchurch once at my mum's friend's place they had one and I played on it for a bit. I don't own one, and I don't own any other gaming devices (never have, never will) but I have used a Playstation or an Xbox before (I can't remeber which) but I became incredibly bored with it very quickly because all I was doing was sitting on the floor pressing buttons on the little controller device thingy and it was pretty pointless.

For No. 2 I assume by Android you mean an Android phone? For that matter I have never used a mobile phone in my life except a couple of times to call someone. So I will just use computers instead. I prefer Microsoft because I find it a lot more user-friendly than Apple and the Apple computers at school always seem to have problems with them, but the Microsoft computers I've used before have been amazing.

1) Xbox or PS or Wii

2) Apple or Microsoft or Google (Android).

State reasons ("just cuz" will be ok for now, but I'ld prefer reasons.)

My choice for 1: neither - go for a walk and spend the money on chocolate to give you a reason to go for the walk in the first place

reason: eating chocolate is far more enjoyable than sitting on your butt playing games

:rotf:

and on a rainy day you can run to the dairy for your chocolate fix, burning off twice as much calories and allowing you twice as much chocolate. (If my GF reads this... See I am learning)

:rotf: how does she feel,,when you come back with no choc,,but a big smile on your face,, :rotf:

My choice for 1: neither - go for a walk and spend the money on chocolate to give you a reason to go for the walk in the first place

reason: eating chocolate is far more enjoyable than sitting on your butt playing games

What if you can't walk? or can't eat/don't like chocolate?

Holden, Win XP, Coke, Retro gamer, Nano tanks, Women, Nachoes, Google Chrome, 2 Degrees, Iwagumi, Anime, Rock, Cargo Pants, Gravel, Natural, Danny Green, Ferrari, Snap-on, Durex, Channel 4, Staffies, Shorthaired Cats, Jersey's, Same Sex Marriage, Pro-Choice, Athiest, Family Guy