Preferences / opinions

Sheepsnana

Holden, Win XP, Coke, Retro gamer, Nano tanks, Women, Nachoes, Google Chrome, 2 Degrees, Iwagumi, Anime, Rock, Cargo Pants, Gravel, Natural, Danny Green, Ferrari, Snap-on, Durex, Channel 4, Staffies, Shorthaired Cats, Jersey's, Same Sex Marriage, Pro-Choice, Athiest, Family Guy
... and long walks down the beach.

Xbox - Kinect is great, will only get better. If you're into shadier things, Xbox's are really easy to chip *cough*. Xbox also have a focus on being more than just a game console. They're trying to be your total entertainment system.

Windows - Apple like you to do things their way and charge you a fortune just for "pretty". Google in my opinion is becoming too much of a superpower and I don't like that. Sure their company motto is "don't be evil" but who says that won't change with a change in leadership. Windows on the desktop / laptop does everything you need, everyone knows it and it does it all well. I'm also biased towards Windows Phone, but that's due to the previous statements about Apple and Google. Windows Phones are really nice to use, but they do lack the apps that the other 2 have. It's getting better though.

• 3 weeks later...
Xbox - Kinect is great, will only get better. If you're into shadier things, Xbox's are really easy to chip *cough*. Xbox also have a focus on being more than just a game console. They're trying to be your total entertainment system.

PS Move is better, and they are a far more "home entertainment system" than an xbox will ever be, can you even browse the net on them yet without using homebrew?