fish you hate.

disgustipated

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife dislikes corys (not actually corys, starts with B but i forget the proper name :facepalm: ). Especially the albino ones.

I dislike cichlids. Not the apistos or angels or kribs, but the ones that all look the damn same at the pet store. Electric blues, Yellows, and bugger all else (in regards to shape and colour). Just my 2c worth.

edit: Brochis.

My wife dislikes corys (not actually corys, starts with B but i forget the proper name :facepalm: ). Especially the albino ones.

I dislike cichlids. Not the apistos or angels or kribs, but the ones that all look the damn same at the pet store. Electric blues, Yellows, and bugger all else (in regards to shape and colour). Just my 2c worth.

edit: Brochis.

whats wrong with Emerald green catfish???, (except the possible 10cm size and need for at least 5)

had one (back when they were less common was awesomely friendly and used to motor round my mutant severum kinda like a baby cichlid feeding of its parent, severum liked it too.)

just remember Brochis splendens is one of those fish that look crap at the shop but are stunning at home.

also seems I have to work harder on my african tank to impress you. there is a lot more shapes and colours available out there, just not as common....

whats wrong with Emerald green catfish???,

just remember Brochis splendens is one of those fish that look crap at the shop but are stunning at home.

We've had them in our tank before. They cleaned the sand all day. I didn't mind them, she REALLY didn't like them.

also seems I have to work harder on my african tank to impress you. there is a lot more shapes and colours available out there, just not as common....

Much MUCH harder. I have yet to see an African tank that I like.

had some of those golden kuhli's (till gt one.... somewhere)

they were even worse but had the cool habit of feeding by just sticking their heads up out of the gravel for a few seconds.

looked like a whack a mole game

The worst thing about them is that you have to tear the whole tank apart to catch them. Notice how Hff has a hem in a bare bottom tank.