Dispose of unwanted fish in trash? World issues solved here!

GrahamC

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:slfg: Sophia! trust you to find the adorable kitty pics!!

Love it!

(did I hear/read started using at 13 years or younger?)

I had the enjoyment of meeting a woman who used to smoke it in her baby's and toddlers room as it helped them to sleep. :sick: Swore by the method for all kinds of sickness and even misbehaviour and tantrums..

the season finished. Season 3 hasn't been confirmed or denied- but they really shot themselves in the foot plotwise.

If the general public wanted Mary Jane legalized it would have happened. But we all voted for john key instead. Which WAS a good thing til he lost the plot.

Almighty Johnsons got funding for Season 3...

ever read ezekiel???

bible is an awesome book, more killing, war, sex violence torture and random painful and strange punishments that go beyond deus ex machina than any other book i have ever read.

would be better in comic form though

then the new testament came along....

ever read ezekiel???

bible is an awesome book, more killing, war, sex violence torture and random painful and strange punishments that go beyond deus ex machina than any other book i have ever read.

would be better in comic form though

then the new testament came along....

This got me in a bit of heated water. Went to send you a link and it was posted instead.

They are but Odin has not found his jandal slapper yet
:slfg:

...and we were all saved, well except for the dope smokers - no hope of ever saving them
I'm sure there are a lot more with less hope than the dope smokers.