BFRC July Meeting

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went over the conference info briefly (very briefly, will go over in more detail when we get more people turning up).

Nothing new to report

Coming up: I have a newborn expected next month, so I wont be there for the next meeting

Went over the conference info briefly (very briefly, will go over in more detail when we get more people turning up).

Nothing new to report

Coming up: I have a newborn expected next month, so I wont be there for the next meeting

congrats.. :happy2: :thup:

its a girl or boy..hopefully a boy..so you can theach him to dodge the jandel too...

if its anthor girl..you need a bigger man cave to hide in.. :digH: :slfg:

congrats.. :happy2: :thup:

its a girl or boy..hopefully a boy..so you can theach him to dodge the jandel too...

if its anthor girl..you need a bigger man cave to hide in.. :digH: :slfg:

It's a girl, Natalia Grace. I'll TEACH her to spell TEACH correctly :wink:

Anyone know of a kitset mancave?

Sorry I didn't make it, I ended up having to take my 16 month old to hospital, and he's still there :(

Sheepsnana, I'll try and get over and drop your tank back this week depending on what happens with my boy.

Hopefully, I'll make next months meeting!

Sorry I didn't make it, I ended up having to take my 16 month old to hospital, and he's still there :(

Sheepsnana, I'll try and get over and drop your tank back this week depending on what happens with my boy.

Hopefully, I'll make next months meeting!

You can take notes for me :wink:

I like tank crawls! Maybe Anthony might organise it?

:cofn: trying to get eveyone together could be troulbe..how whould you go about it.. :cofn: :slfg:

I'll second that. All in favour? :sml1:

:facepalm:

image033.jpg

:rotf:

:slfg: If I came home with a 3m tank, I wouldn't be hiding in it :digH:

ive got one you can hide in..the fish in there whould only nibble on your toes,, :digH: :digH: :slfg:

Decide on a day when most can participate

Tell them that you are going to visit their tanks

Arrange a route that does not double back on itself and offer car pooling from the first stop

Only offer food and drinks at the last stop :wink: