BFRC July Meeting

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its got water with fish in we want to see it..i must mite some real nice tank setups can be achive in the little tank..

did i just say that ... :roey: :facepalm: :spop:

Agreed - Sophia, up here in Aucks has smallish tanks ie under 50 litres but they are just beautifully planted, great substrate and little fish. They are really really nice. :D

You have a month to make it impressive, and as Caryl says size does not matter, my largest freshwater tank is 64l, the rest are smaller.

:o

Agreed - Sophia, up here in Aucks has smallish tanks ie under 50 litres but they are just beautifully planted, great substrate and little fish. They are really really nice. :D

And here I was, thinking that anything under 60L was just cruel... I suppose if you can keep the fish numbers down and the plant numbers up, it wouldn't be too bad. I still won't use anything smaller than 60L, and my daughter's tank is pushing it at 54L (60cm x 30cm x 30cm).

And here I was, thinking that anything under 60L was just cruel... I suppose if you can keep the fish numbers down and the plant numbers up, it wouldn't be too bad. I still won't use anything smaller than 60L, and my daughter's tank is pushing it at 54L (60cm x 30cm x 30cm).

Is that the juwel 60?

No branded tanks in this household anymore. I learnt my lesson.

I spent $249 on a AquaOne AR620, sold a month later for $220. All mine are... do we have a term for non-branded tanks? They're not made by an amateur (I think...) but they're not commercial.