interesting mix

firenzenz

Hopefully you can cross one of the offspring to mum. A couple of backcrosses and you would effectively have L400's or at least some Hypans that are very close.

By my reckoning a couple of back crosses would make it F3 but I take your point. We are unlikely to get any more L400's in the country so Firenznez could possibly develop something that was pretty close

Thats the plan!- There was talk of using L46 male- that'd be a cool mix

All three of the species very similar morphically.

She's first time Mum about 4yrs so should be no issues with her being around to cross back with one of her sons.

First thing is to get young past the first month. Dad did kick them out a tad early, but that could be because 400 is back camped outside cave.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe there are people with them however can you blame them for keeping it quiet? Email communications would be the best way to go among those with these.

If I had them (which I very definitely do not), I would not publicise this due to the number of break ins I have had over the last couple of years.