September 28, 201115 yr comment_456069 There is another predictor that will never get to heaven now. I'm not quite sure thats how it works, I mean, how would the weather forecasters ever make it if that was the case? Report
September 29, 201115 yr comment_456078 But we all know where the weather forecasters are going don't we? Report
September 29, 201115 yr comment_456128 All that happened to me on the 28th, is i nearly got attacked by a dog and then found a awesome piece of drift wood 4 my other tank :thup: Report
October 1, 201115 yr comment_456278 I think the ppl who did this mail drop should be arrested for fear mongering :thup: completely guess here but oct 21 give or take a week. dont ask why just wait an see Report
October 1, 201115 yr comment_456350 Yeah, there should be some form of liability in it, even if just to stop people second guessing things all the time. And I cant imagine the rest of NZ want to keep hearing about what people think is going to happen anyway. Its nearly always based on nothing. Report
October 1, 201115 yr comment_456352 Yeah, there should be some form of liability in it, even if just to stop people second guessing things all the time. And I cant imagine the rest of NZ want to keep hearing about what people think is going to happen anyway. Its nearly always based on nothing. Yeah, there should be some form of liability for people who believe any predictions, Report
October 1, 201115 yr comment_456355 Well that too, but you know how hard that'd be to prove in court... :facepalm: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.