28 September, What will happen?

mcrudd

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I filled my tank up right to the top last night to give a big virtual middle finger to this predictionist.

:rotf: Can you do that safely? I've always wondered how high I can fill my tank. I don't want to break the glass... when it says the tank is so many litres, does that mean if you fill it right to the top, or is there a specific amount of centimetres or something, you should leave at the top? Although I guess I have to allow for the filter, to make sure there is enough surface disruption of the water... but I do have a pump so there should be enough oxygen anyway.

Depends, are we talking about the slow shuffling zombies or the fast running ones?

Fast running ones aren't real.... they are make believe ones :rotf:

PS: There is a fun book called the Zombie Survival Guide. Author is Max Brooks (son of Mel Brooks of space balls etc fame)

PS: There is a fun book called the Zombie Survival Guide. Author is Max Brooks (son of Mel Brooks of space balls etc fame)

I like the Zombieland rules - everything you need to know to survive the zombie apocalypse, but were too afraid to ask :slfg:

:rotf: You all know that Vampires, Werewolves, Mermaids, Unicorns, Fairies and The Lock Ness Monster are all real too :wink: :rotf:

I made a beautiful lemon chicken sauce to go with my chicken for tea last night and tonight I am going to eat the leftovers !drool: I haven't been worrying about the 28th and I highly doubt anything will still happen. The only bad thing that happened today was that a guy pushed me and swore at me for no reason. No big disasters or catastrophes or anything :dunno:

I wonder what sort of culinary uses zombies would have...

There is another predictor that will never get to heaven now. Me, I have made an application for the place next door as they assured me they haven't run out of virgins yet and I have now developed a taste for Middle Eastern food. Got a bit cold out there close to midnight but well worth the experience. Wow their coffee is strong.

There is another predictor that will never get to heaven now. Me, I have made an application for the place next door as they assured me they haven't run out of virgins yet and I have now developed a taste for Middle Eastern food. Got a bit cold out there close to midnight but well worth the experience. Wow their coffee is strong.

:rotf:

Well I am glad to see everyone is well. Have a lovely 29 September and onwards :happy1:

:rotf: :rotf: