October 8, 201213 yr comment_501225 Here's the build thread http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showt ... p?t=167472 Pretty sure it's Hydrocotyle Report
November 4, 201213 yr comment_506814 Another Amano tank. Definitely one of my all time favourites Aquarium: Cube Garden 90H W90 x D45 x H60 (cm) Lighting: Solar I (NAMH – 150W) x 3 shared by two 90H, turned on 10 hours a day Filtration: Super Jet Filter ES-1200 (Bio Rio, NA Carbon) Substrate: Aqua Soil, Power Sand Special L, Bacter 100, Clear Super, Tourmaline BC, Penac W/for aquarium, Penac P CO2: Pollen Glass Large 30, injected at the rate of 1 bubble per second using CO2 Beetle Counter (via Tower/20) Aeration: 14 hours after the light is turned off using Lily Pipe P-4 Additives: Brighty K; Green Brighty STEP2 Water change: 1/3 once a week Water quality: Temperature: 25ºC; pH: 6.8; TH: 20 mg/l; NO2: < 0.02 mg/l; NO3: < 1 mg/l; COD: 4 mg/l Plants: Lilaeopsis novae-zelandiae, Vallisneria nana, Cryptocoryne lucens, Cryptocoryne crispatula var. balansae, Cryptocoryne beckettii, Cryptocoryne petchii, Cryptocoryne wendtii 'Green', Eleocharis vivipara, Taxiphyllum barbieri Inhabitants: Moenkhausia pittieri, Characidae sp., Crossocheilus siamensis, Caridina japonica Report
November 5, 201213 yr comment_506916 What makes it your fav? I just love the use of plants in that tank! And the piece of wood covered in moss looks gorgeous! The composition of everything is beautiful. The fish choice is awesome too. I also really like how it is open on the middle and the tall grasses are positioned at the back, so the attention is drawn to the piece of wood and it isn't obscured by other plants. Jeez that's messier than my tanks! I don't think so. Your tanks are pretty hard to beat when it comes to messiness (but they're a nice kind of messy ) Report
November 5, 201213 yr comment_506917 2012 aga aquascaping results are out :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2012/ Report
November 5, 201213 yr comment_506918 Yeah I posted that in the What's Up? thread about half an hour ago :lol: This is my fav so far http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2012/show309.html Report
November 5, 201213 yr comment_506948 http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2012/show390.html http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2012/show245.html http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2012/show250.html http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2012/show284.html http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2012/show253.html Report
November 5, 201213 yr comment_506981 This is my fav so far http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2012/show309.html So do you think he meant to call it "on the adge of the world" - or was it a typo? Ah well - I guess he won anyway. Report
November 5, 201213 yr comment_506983 Well the artist is from Ukraine so I doubt English is his strong point. I like the typo, it gives it extra character :lol: This is the only tank I've seen where the Mariamo algae has been used well 8) Report
December 4, 201213 yr comment_511402 http://www.aquariumphoto.dk/aquascapes/ok_670_02.jpg http://www.aquariumphoto.dk/aquascapes/ok_575_01.jpg http://www.aquariumphoto.dk/aquascapes/ok_580_01.jpg Report
December 25, 201213 yr comment_514117 120x45x45cm http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showt ... p?t=170507 Report
December 25, 201213 yr comment_514123 Yeah it does look a lot more open, and not so cluttered. I thought that adding the riparium plants was a clever idea though :thup: Report
January 20, 201313 yr comment_516727 Is there anything special about the ADA tanks? Do they just use special high-clarity glass? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.