hack saw off your spouting"

Jaxxnz

Maybe its all the city air :spop:

or bird poop on your roof, even yucky algae or something like that. We are on tankwater and its filtered twice, by the pump and by the tap :thup: When I was on our roof to retrieve a toy plane well it did not look good :sick:

It's $1.30 per 1000L as shown here

I don't think it's that expensive :thup:

i dont know if north shore get charge for waste water usage but waitakere waste water is include in their land rates.., in manukau and franklin dist we get dealt with double $$...

the break down on two part:

$1.63 per cubic of usage water

$2.36 per cubic of waste water!

$3.99 total per cubic you must pay for! :facepalm:

the city council these day sound abit like Day light Robin Hood...

I collected 4 litres of rain water the other week, added it to my fighter tank and came home to find the fighters in a dreadful state. Siphoned out most of the water, refilled from the hose and they recovered rapidly.

woow that weird, could be the gutter full of rubbish?? or you might have a shingle (rubber) roofing??

Rainwater in town tends to be acid because of the SO2 it picks up on the way down. Good for breeding fish that like soft acid water but could be a shock on a water change.

Ours here on Nth shore is spot on 7.0, checked with hubbys flash work ph meter. Rainwater from my leaky rusted guttering holes for some reason is around 7.8 :-? weird.