Post your photos of your Cats!

Joe

Wellydave that's what I love most about our animals always there to be lazy with us.

Although you get off lightly, when sick I have a dog and 3 cats (was 4 up until July) "looking" after me :love: well my female cat does take a break to bring me some leaves :gigl:

Sophia monty looks like he has a lovely coat. My next rescue cat may be a black and white one :D

My 16 year old cat was 7.5kg when he was younger, and our boy we lost in July used to be 9.2kg.

both pretty tall and long moggy boys.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sophia monty looks like he has a lovely coat. My next rescue cat may be a black and white one :D

My 16 year old cat was 7.5kg when he was younger, and our boy we lost in July used to be 9.2kg.

both pretty tall and long moggy boys.

those are not cats, they are lions!

Skylla is in need of some kitty discipline! Such a cheeky cat :love:

Today Monty did 2 things: he had his first visitor and was purry and friendly. I'm so happy to have a sociable cat, the last 3 were not.

The other thing he was catch a bird within seconds of being on the backdoorstep. It was a sparrow and I don't think he hurt it much so I put it in the hedge and Monty came back inside voluntarily. He doesn't like The Outside much yet, he's still quite an indoors boy.

We had a friend relate how he was woken in the middle of the night because his face felt wet. When he turned on the light he discovered the cat had presented him with half a rabbit! The wetness was actually blood and guts :sick:

My daughter has gone to pick up her cats to bring them here to live, temporarily, as she is here, temporarily. Might have more cat pics soon :wink:

sadly my cat brings me birds in the middle of the night and if i dont recognise her meow fast enough the remains and everything else get found in the morning

Ahh loving sharing cat stories.

My 16 year old cat in his younger years used to bring in water rats inside very alive at 2-3am. He thought that it was great fun having is mum pull out all the furniture while he waited to catch it. I would KO it and chuck it back into the gully only hoping that he wouldn't find it again.

Thankfully sleeping and demanding food are his favourite pass times these days!

One of the neighbour's cats obviously approves of our new roof...

whitecatonnewroof.jpg

aanndddd.... introducing......Denny Crane, who seems to have made himself at home...

Dennysettlesin.jpg

Unlike Pickles who, as soon as the door was open, shot out and disappeared over the fence! :roll:

I am turning into the Crazy Cat Lady! We now have all 3 of our daughter's cats here (temporarily I hope - as is she!).

Charlie Bucket was finally caught this morning (he disappeared from his old house) and is roaming about sniffing but will hopefully settle as he realises the other two cats are here...

CharlieBucket.jpg

Denny Crane settled in immediately. In fact, I don't think he realises he has moved! :slfg:

Dennysettlesin.jpg

And Pickles is his usual nervous self. He comes in to eat then disappears (unless it's raining then he sits on Kelly's bed)

DennyPickles.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I took 3 photos of Monty this afternoon and in all of them he seems to have misplaced his eyes..... the world is just tooo boring for him to want to open them

Reclining

IMG_1874.jpg

Then moments later, reclining in order to block the doorway

IMG_1875.jpg

This is just prior to getting my finger bitten through a hole in the box

IMG_1876.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I think Denny Crane is feeling a little lost as he realises his 2 companions have gone (and not just outside for a while. We managed to find a loving home for them and they were delivered this morning). He is complaining about it a lot and wanting to sit on my knee. if I was in the lounge chair reading this would not be a problem but I am trying to type at the computer. He does not fit between lap and desk and my arms get tired trying to reach over him!

Dennyonknee.jpg

Oh well, only until the end of the month then he will have a lovely journey on the Pet Bus down to his own new home in Naseby. Hopefully we will get pics of him in his new home!

This is James:

Jamestank1.jpg

I no longer have that tank - it sprang a leak and is now used as a pot plant holder.

This is Cameo (and one of my first tanks which I still have but not using):

Cameo2.jpg

She's since developed diabetes so had to be put down :(

So now it's just James.