The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is sitting here smiling, I am so thankful that both my kids are vaccinated against chicken pox, so many of my friends are not gonna have a good start to their holidays because one of their kids have chicken pox and the others are sure to follow. Oh and I watched the whole first season of Chuck and is going to go and fetch the second season on Monday :happy2:

Feeling sorry for myself. Note to self I am deffinetly not Supergirl. My body is aching in places I never even knew had muscles. I helped hubby with my son's new sleepout yesterday and held the 1.2x2.4m gib boards above my head while he screwed them into place. :nilly:

Concert was awesome. Tank full of dead fish on return home was not.

what the :facepalm: which tank?

The park is Cornwall Park. Most of the wood I saw has blown off on the side that faces the back of the hospital so if you head for the bit between the 2nd set of judder bars away from Stardome and towards the information centre, park in the little bay that faces the houses/hospital, you'd be in the vicinity. If you get to the gateway and judder bars in front of the information centre you'll have gone too far.

mate that sucks. any idea what happened?

I dosed the tank with some ferts with copper sulphate in it to thin out the numbers of snails. Turns out I overdosed it and killed 2 lemon tetra, 3 black neon tetra, 3 cardinals and 3 native shrimp. I've got 3 cardinals and 1 shrimp left.

what the :facepalm: which tank?

The park is Cornwall Park. Most of the wood I saw has blown off on the side that faces the back of the hospital so if you head for the bit between the 2nd set of judder bars away from Stardome and towards the information centre, park in the little bay that faces the houses/hospital, you'd be in the vicinity. If you get to the gateway and judder bars in front of the information centre you'll have gone too far.

The lounge tank - long thin one with plants. It had been my storage tank for stray tetra since the cacatouides pair died.

Thanks for the tip, I'll go for a drive to Cornwall Park on Friday.

Speaking of dead fish, lost my male trifasciata today :tears: &c:ry Now I've just got the scrawny runty hideous little ugly male left :sick: Don't no why John picked him out for me :dunno: But the other male was simply stunning, nicer than my original male from Redwoods. Both of the females are also beautiful too. Hopefully if they spawn with the runty one then the fry will be nice so I can keep some of them and ditch Mr. Runty.

Hmm, New iphone 5 and iphone 4s, the ipod classic is at the end of it's life. The ipod touch might be updated.

These are my guesses

I was very disappointed this morning, got up at 5 and watched the keynote. I said to my mates yesterday, if there is an iPhone 4S itll just have a A5 processor, and that's pretty much it. They are pulling the new voice recognition Siri from the iPhone 4S. It's only got a better antennae, works all over the world, better camera(quite high res, 8mp better focus ect.), and A5 processor, and and oh wait that's it. I was watching it live, there's a white iPod touch, a new iPod nano, icloud, iOS 5 which comes out next week, and half the other stuff doesn't come out in nz. Really not Worth it for people to upgrade from the 4 to 4S and I can see why shares in apple have dropped. I believe they should do what they did with the iPhone 3 and 3GS and bring out the 5 in 6 months or so. Can't have iOS 5 without an iPhone 5. Haha and it was funny as cook came on for like 5 minutes at the start and at the end, lol didnt do that great of a job. Keynote was very disappointing and without jobs it is just not right.

I was very disappointed this morning, got up at 5 and watched the keynote. I said to my mates yesterday, if there is an iPhone 4S itll just have a A5 processor, and that's pretty much it. They are pulling the new voice recognition Siri from the iPhone 4S. It's only got a better antennae, works all over the world, better camera(quite high res, 8mp better focus ect.), and A5 processor, and and oh wait that's it. I was watching it live, there's a white iPod touch, a new iPod nano, icloud, iOS 5 which comes out next week, and half the other stuff doesn't come out in nz. Really not Worth it for people to upgrade from the 4 to 4S and I can see why shares in apple have dropped. I believe they should do what they did with the iPhone 3 and 3GS and bring out the 5 in 6 months or so. Can't have iOS 5 without an iPhone 5. Haha and it was funny as cook came on for like 5 minutes at the start and at the end, lol didnt do that great of a job. Keynote was very disappointing and without jobs it is just not right.

Apple is falling behind, they are only catching up to the current android phones and there are going to be new android phones in the next month or two.

I liked apples "big" stats, 250 million iOS devices... there are more android now. The MacBook Pro and iMac are the number one best selling notebook and desktop... compared to the computers that make up 70% of other purchases. And the best was this one which just shows that there are more users of windows really.

Speaking of dead fish, lost my male trifasciata today :tears: &c:ry Now I've just got the scrawny runty hideous little ugly male left :sick: Don't no why John picked him out for me :dunno: .

He will get better now he's lost his competition. Don't go bagging the fish shop just because you couldn't go down and choose them yourself. What if that's all the stock he had? What if that ugly, scrawny male was better than another male he left behind at the shop?

the lounge tank - long thin one with plants. It had been my storage tank for stray tetra since the cacatouides pair died.

did it kill the snails at least? :-?

Joe, you must be nice to Mr Runty, he could have the fish sperm of a 1000 babies waiting :slfg: feed him up good and sing him love songs :happy1: