The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Decided to downsize my fish collection to one small tank. Now i'm cleaning out the breeding trap in small tank because it contains about 40-50 platy fry. :roll:

And they're my favourite fish and yellow with black spots and all super healthy! So I guess it's time for a grow out tank. :facepalm:

I shall drive back to Palmy this evening. Was good to have Monday off work.

Spent the 'long weekend' in New Plymouth. This place is amazing and the view from my parent's house is awesome - Mount Taranaki from one window and the ocean from the other. I think I shall spend more and more time in the Naki now.

Went for my CT scan guided nerve root injection today but the radiologist said the scans were not clear enough and recommended I say no the injection as there was only a 50% chance it would work. He said I should have had an MRI scan first so now I have to wait a week to go back to the orthopaedic surgeon to get his referral for one. I will have to go to Nelson or ChCh for it as we do not have one here. Surgeon only sees people 2 days per week, hence the wait.

I will go over tomorrow and ask why I have to see him again and why can't he just do the damned referral!! :an!gry

I figure the radiologist is the one to listen to, especially as this orthopaedic surgeon does not do backs (saw him though as he had the shortest waiting list).

I thought, at the original appt with him, he told me I had to have an MRI and was confused when I got an appt for a CT. When I queried it I was told I had to have the CT first.

Apparently if I lived just about anywhere else there would have been no question that I would have the MRI first. :roll:

One of the disadvantages of living in a small town with limited medical facilities. :evil:

Ah well, Joe will have to empty my spare tank himself if he wants to use it :wink:

Small tank, next to sink, 5 minute job at most 8)

how are you doing it this time? Let me know if you ever want to sell those threadfins :wink:

Black sand with a big pile of rocks at one end and then a fair bit of open water and a couple of swords in the rocks. I've now got 8 heckelii so hopefully I get a pair or 2 breeding. I'll be incorporating some big caves in the rock pile to try to promote it.

Black sand with a big pile of rocks at one end and then a fair bit of open water and a couple of swords in the rocks. I've now got 8 heckelii so hopefully I get a pair or 2 breeding. I'll be incorporating some big caves in the rock pile to try to promote it.

what you need is a shoal of pygmy corydora