April 21, 201313 yr comment_525867 I can't imagine what it must be like to have to keep moving, for whatever reason. We built our house in 1979 and have been here ever since! The thought of packing up gave us the horrors so we just added on :thup: Report
April 21, 201313 yr comment_525869 I went into a bit of a panic when I found out but I think I'm used to the idea now. Pretty angry but what can you do. I don't worry about the packing or the moving, I worry that I won't be able to find a place as good as this place. It isn't perfect but while living here we managed to maximise the space in such a way that we really got a lot out of the little place. And of course whenever you move, if you want at least the same conditions, the average rent has almost always gone up a bit. I wrote a list of things to look forward to, not least of all is a decent washing line and a catdoor for Monty. I'd love to go out rural but I don't know if I could stomach the travelling distance to work. Report
April 21, 201313 yr comment_525875 ...at least you don't have to move in the middle of the winter - wait a minute :fshi: Report
April 21, 201313 yr Author comment_525879 I'd love to go out rural but I don't know if I could stomach the travelling distance to work. No you couldn't, commuting in Auckland is ridiculous at the moment! If you need me to hold a couple of tanks for you during the move, I'm more than happy to do so Report
April 21, 201313 yr comment_525884 that won't need to happen but thanks for the cheeky offer :roey: Report
April 21, 201313 yr Author comment_525904 I promise you you'd get them back looking as good, if not better, than when you gave them to me :thup: Report
April 21, 201313 yr comment_525955 All the plants would come back with a haircut probably :sml2: Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_526074 Not quite as elegant as the pic Henward posted with his wife, but progress is being made, check link in sig for more!! Report
April 23, 201313 yr comment_526147 I just thought that I would announce that I think fish are neat. I came to this conclusion after basicly spending all day gazing into my tanks. P.S Your build thread is awesome David Report
April 29, 201313 yr comment_526677 We have had a generator stored here. It was needed at one of their sites but one of the wheels has a problem and it is not road worthy so unable to be towed anywhere. To get it out, they hiab'd it out then flew it to the site by helicopter. It came back today so I took pics of them getting it back in place (until it can be fixed). It is amazing how far out those arms can go! The truck can't get up much further due to a bend in the driveway (we are up a back section) Report
April 30, 201313 yr comment_526744 I have been watching nearly all of my plecs fight each other over the last 20 min. Its almost like watching tag team wrestling, one in for another one then repet the cycle Report
May 4, 201313 yr comment_527140 They dont even try to con you in these email these days.. "Your email has been approved GBP 750,000.00 in UNDP SCHEME 2013, To claim,send an E-mail with your Name, Occupation, Age, Sex, Nationality, Address& Phone number to Mrs. Shannon Maris: [email protected]" Report
May 8, 201313 yr comment_527555 I am so excited. My mate just payed for me to go to Wellington and a ticket to the Warriors game this weekend. I have never been to a Warriors game before, infact I havnt been to a proper live sport game before. I am so excited, I just can't hide it Report
May 8, 201313 yr comment_527556 Am quite jealous of you right now, a couple of my mates are doing a boys weekend away in wellywood which includes going to the game. Will be watching it on the magic box anyways Report
May 8, 201313 yr comment_527564 I cant lie, I will not be thinking of you when I am there. The dirty old boob tube does a good job from week to week, so do hurt the old girl Report
May 8, 201313 yr comment_527591 just got home from the TOOL concert. still buzzing. what an amazing show. as usual! Report
May 9, 201313 yr comment_527651 A class mate went as well, she said it was ok. But she never seems to think anything is good. You may have seen her there, in her 20's dyed black green hair, wears black clothes, pasty white skin. Did you see her there? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.