The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you one of those people who can't work until the deadline is looming Liam, it sounds like a lot of work that needed doing in a short time :sage:

Yeah sort of... Also i kinda decided to start again and i only had 2 weeks to finish a terms work (11 wks).

300K on tiny wings.

??? :dunno: Explain :D

Today in Joe's dumb little world...

I was cleaning my tank and I picked up one of the terracotta pots to move it.The tank was half full. I heard a vigorous flapping sound (which I assume was a female macmasteri because they always hang out in amongst the plants in the pors) and it gave me a hell of a fright and I dropped the pot and cracked the base of my tank :x Luckily mum and I managed to mop up the leaking water quickly and then we put towels around the outside of the base of the tank to soak up any more water coming out. The fish were caught and placed in another tank as well as some plant pots, and the rest of the pots and the big bit of bogwood were placed in a large plastic bin.

I'm going to go and pick up a spare tank in a few hours (not doing it right away; I still want to cook tea first. Mmmmm curry !drool: )

And just to top it off, I have a huge science exam tomorrow :evil:

:roll:

??? :dunno: Explain :D

Today in Joe's dumb little world...

I was cleaning my tank and I picked up one of the terracotta pots to move it.The tank was half full. I heard a vigorous flapping sound (which I assume was a female macmasteri because they always hang out in amongst the plants in the pors) and it gave me a hell of a fright and I dropped the pot and cracked the base of my tank :x Luckily mum and I managed to mop up the leaking water quickly and then we put towels around the outside of the base of the tank to soak up any more water coming out. The fish were caught and placed in another tank as well as some plant pots, and the rest of the pots and the big bit of bogwood were placed in a large plastic bin.

I'm going to go and pick up a spare tank in a few hours (not doing it right away; I still want to cook tea first. Mmmmm curry !drool: )

And just to top it off, I have a huge science exam tomorrow :evil:

:roll:

Rolling in fever mode for 3 islands and made it to the 10th island, 56 great slides, 40 cloud touches, 81s in fever mode, 275 coins collected and 608m! And to top it off I gotta physics test tomorrow :facepalm:

Edit:

Pics

304083a3.jpg

baa2421a.jpg

:nilly: :nilly: