October 30, 201114 yr comment_459931 Can't decide if I should get red or white. or I'm thinking red. Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_459935 Red Definately. Can't have white Ferrari shoes pssh :sml2: I have a black pair not Ferrari (Puma) similar to those, and their prettY good all purpose shoes :thup: Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_459936 Yeah, I bought the red. They didn't have a size US 15 in white. :happy1: Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_459938 Damn you got big feet. It'd be epic if your like 5' you'd look like a clown especially with red shoes :sml1: Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_459942 How do you find getting shoes in size 15, i have a bit of trouble finding shoes in size 13. Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_459943 are you one of those people who can't work until the deadline is looming Liam, it sounds like a lot of work that needed doing in a short time :sage: Yeah sort of... Also i kinda decided to start again and i only had 2 weeks to finish a terms work (11 wks). Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_459947 White shows up every little mark very quickly. Better with the red. 8) Interestingly enough, I have never thought "goodness me you are tall!" when talking to P44, nor did I think he had big feet Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_459970 Spent the morning renovating my locust setup. Quite happy with the outcome. Now im thinking...8 days of school left forever! :dunno: Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_459979 Emaytiti what year are you? And what do you plan to do next year? Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_459992 New tank time! :thup: I love the process of putting tanks together then quickly get bored with running them. :roll: Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_459998 White shows up every little mark very quickly. Better with the red. 8) Interestingly enough, I have never thought "goodness me you are tall!" when talking to P44, nor did I think he had big feet :slfg: Probably cause I'm not built like a tank hahaha. Report
October 30, 201114 yr comment_460006 Emaytiti what year are you? And what do you plan to do next year? YR 13 I'm going to Wairaki Polytechnic to do Diploma in Culinary Arts Report
October 30, 201114 yr Author comment_460014 Lol Josh! Took me a while to get it but totally worth it :sml1: Report
October 31, 201114 yr comment_460125 I can stick my tongue past my lips when my mouth is fully extended . This thing is BS. :cofn: Report
October 31, 201114 yr comment_460142 Hmmm.... have not played tiny wings for a while, I'll just have one... quick... game............ Report
October 31, 201114 yr comment_460143 300K on tiny wings. ??? :dunno: Explain Today in Joe's dumb little world... I was cleaning my tank and I picked up one of the terracotta pots to move it.The tank was half full. I heard a vigorous flapping sound (which I assume was a female macmasteri because they always hang out in amongst the plants in the pors) and it gave me a hell of a fright and I dropped the pot and cracked the base of my tank Luckily mum and I managed to mop up the leaking water quickly and then we put towels around the outside of the base of the tank to soak up any more water coming out. The fish were caught and placed in another tank as well as some plant pots, and the rest of the pots and the big bit of bogwood were placed in a large plastic bin. I'm going to go and pick up a spare tank in a few hours (not doing it right away; I still want to cook tea first. Mmmmm curry !drool: ) And just to top it off, I have a huge science exam tomorrow :evil: :roll: Report
October 31, 201114 yr comment_460151 ??? :dunno: Explain Today in Joe's dumb little world... I was cleaning my tank and I picked up one of the terracotta pots to move it.The tank was half full. I heard a vigorous flapping sound (which I assume was a female macmasteri because they always hang out in amongst the plants in the pors) and it gave me a hell of a fright and I dropped the pot and cracked the base of my tank Luckily mum and I managed to mop up the leaking water quickly and then we put towels around the outside of the base of the tank to soak up any more water coming out. The fish were caught and placed in another tank as well as some plant pots, and the rest of the pots and the big bit of bogwood were placed in a large plastic bin. I'm going to go and pick up a spare tank in a few hours (not doing it right away; I still want to cook tea first. Mmmmm curry !drool: ) And just to top it off, I have a huge science exam tomorrow :evil: :roll: Rolling in fever mode for 3 islands and made it to the 10th island, 56 great slides, 40 cloud touches, 81s in fever mode, 275 coins collected and 608m! And to top it off I gotta physics test tomorrow :facepalm: Edit: Pics :nilly: :nilly: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.