The What's Up? thread.

SamH

What kind of car do you drive?

Honda Integra. 1992 I believe. Manual :thup:

I have both and the car is more practical. I wouldn't recommend having only a bike but if you can have both life is good. :)

I would have both so life would be very good!

what about that tuktuk I put on layby for you Josh, have you paid that off yet?

I'm too much of a babe magnet in that thing. Cant keep driving it around town, the ol' ball and chain is getting angry

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woah that riccia looks awesome! I used to have heaps like that too but I got rid of it because it blocked off too much light for my other plants.

I got my nano filter today. It's an Eheim Classic 2211. It didn't come with the twin taps so I'll need to get those, and I will also try and get some ADA filter media for it too :)

The Riccia is awesome, gone nuts under the right light and a lil' bit of CO2. Free of algae but still a bit of duckweed and Utricularia(?) in there >.<

You and your ADA Joe :o Rip off gear is equal or better.

Their filter material is incredible cheap. It's only the CO2 stuff, some of the tanks, aquascaping tools, the filters, and glass filter pipes that are a rip off. Their ferts, lighting and filter material and a few other things are really well priced. 1L of ADA Bio Rio costs only $11.85 NZD plus shipping, vs 500g of Eheim Ehfisubstrat Pro from the local petshop for $50.00 :o

Cant decide between saving up for a motorbike or a better car :nilly:

Unless you have won lotto or have easy access to lots of cash, just upgrade your car. I have always had cars 15-20 years old+ through lack of cash and it would not be unusual to have to spend $300-$500 to get it through a warrant, even with doing many fixes at home. 2 vehicles means 2 wof and reg to pay for and 2 lots of fixit bills. Unless you can borrow a car when you need to take the girlfriend out or buy big stuff, then a motorbike is the most economical of course. And the coolest. And the deadliest.