The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all this snow makes me miss living in wanaka. treble cone is going off and once the avalanche danger has settled down there'll be some awesome backcountry missions on offer. with work being hectic and my bank balance miserable, looks like my board will reamain in storage this season.

Wow just seeing the snow on tv now. :o got 4 more zebra danios. Very cool how they school now :thup: simple things amuse simple minds
Danios are awesome fish, when i had them they loved to swim and play in the water coming out of the filter.

Going Fissiden hunting tomorrow :happy1:

Congrats Joe, fingers crossed for you! Lost one of my females to some unknown illness, she was at the surface with her mouth open for days then carked it :-? Remaining fish seem healthy though. In other, more pleasant news, I put this fatty in a breeding trap..

IMG_1373.jpg

and by morning she'd dropped 9 (or more?) of these..

IMG_1377.jpg

And yeah, I don't care I still think any baby fish are the best :P

It's about time I got some more stuff for my nano tank project. I still need the CO2 cylinder and tap, pH controller for the CO2, the tank, stand, filter and media, and the glass CO2 equipment and the thermostat. Already have the CO2 regulator and the glass filter pipes and drop checker.

Cut my hair again, this time it's short-short .... phew I feel normal again, long and mid length hair was not for me 8)

In other news I began the transition from small loach tank to less-small loach tank but in transferring the sand from tank to tank the water has gone white-cloudy and I can't see anything in order to arrange the plants. So the loaches are going to spend the night in the chilly bin in the hope that the water settles by tomorrow. :spop: