"Approved" New Quarantine Facility

raeh1

Hey well underway,

Did a pressure test today on the plumbing tonight. Had to re-do plumbing on the main tanks so I could get enough flow.

Photos I'm not sure whether I will be showing anyone in the facility as I have been into two other facilities and mine is far more advanced in my opinion and I am trialling a new media for ammonia nitrite control.. and I don't want copy cats.. haha

I have built with advice from a American Dr In Marine Biology... so should be stable and hold stock in good conditions.

Took 18 months to get this far and heaps and heaps of cash so I will be pretty closed on most photos and information. Although there will be a web site.

Will be bringing in fish and coral as I have a large capacity with room to up tank water capacity by 30% if need be.

But I am going to back away from selling equipment so I can concentrate in quality healthy fish and corals.

(AND yes my system can be switched from salt to fresh water within hours (will still cycling media for both fresh and saltwater with their own media control centres)

• 2 months later...

Not sure of the MAF delays as weeks ago my facility went through the final check with flying colours.

First order list approved and now just waiting.

Nearly 300 fish for the first shipment plus inverts etc.......

Just waiting and waiting and waiting.................. :gaaah:

I would hate to see what the budget cuts are going to do.

At least I have had time to improve improve and improve the set-up. And study disease prevention and

triple the effectiveness of the filtration......

I'm ready to go. :habw

My fish have been outside for to long (hardening the system) and I miss them. An empty tank looks gay in the lounge.

• 1 year later...