March 9, 201115 yr comment_425162 im curious what big personal tanks..out there and sizes...etc im frist 3500x1000x1000 ..rogue tank 2000x600x600 .. marine 2400x600x600 .. planted ive got smaller but i whant to know if thers any bigger personal tanks out there. my dream tank is 5000x1200x1000... Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_425163 lol I know of a 2400 x 1800 x 600 unfortunately not setup and sitting in someones back yard in Palmy Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_425167 lol I know of a 2400 x 1800 x 600 unfortunately not setup and sitting in someones back yard in Palmy That's a disgrace! My big one doesn't even come close to these ones though. Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_425176 lol I know of a 2400 x 1800 x 600 unfortunately not setup and sitting in someones back yard in Palmy Is that the old ex wet pets one? Was an amazing tank when setup. Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_425178 lol I know of a 2400 x 1800 x 600 unfortunately not setup and sitting in someones back yard in Palmy And if I had any room left it would be in my shed Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_425180 we should take a drive and rescue it i have just the place for it :lol: Report
March 9, 201115 yr Author comment_425181 ryanjury lol I know of a 2400 x 1800 x 600 unfortunately not setup and sitting in someones back yard in Palmy yer my place pm me if he whant to get rid of it ill give it a good home.. :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_425190 My biggest tank is about 3000X3000X2000 set up as an coldwater cave biotope. No fish, a disturbing amount of bugs in it though last time I opened the access hatch and looked inside. Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_425236 I know of one 3200 long, 1200 wide and 900 high, built into the guys house. Makes my 1400L 2400x977x620 look like a little bowl... I'd like to do something really big one day, probably not too deep but long and super-wide, I'd rather go for 3m long and 2m wide than longer and narrower. Loads of geos, uaru, angels, plecos etc. Pretty much just like my big tank but with double the floor area! Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_425255 My biggest tank is about 3000X3000X2000 set up as an coldwater cave biotope. No fish, a disturbing amount of bugs in it though last time I opened the access hatch and looked inside. I have two a little bigger then that, lots of bugs and some bird poo as well i think. Ah the joys of rain collection Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_425291 One day I'd love a 3000x1500x800mm reef tank !drool: !drool: :happy1: Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_425321 dream tank, 3m long 2m wide 1 m deep and have it in a middle of a room , just decactaed to that tank , probaly with large chiclids and a green or red aro Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.