February 27, 201115 yr comment_423729 Happy days.... Picked up my custom Opti-clear tank this evening, 60x35x30cm. Very impressed with the build quality. And the glass, well the difference is clear...... Now I have to do it justice. Report
March 1, 201115 yr Author comment_423912 What setup are you looking at doing? Not sure yet... I might do something with wood this time but I also have some nice pieces of dragonstone. http://acuariorosa.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/151.jpg http://acuariorosa.files.wordpress.com/ ... -70097.jpg Both these tanks are well beyond my skill but one can only try..... :dunno: Report
March 1, 201115 yr comment_423915 Nah, I reckon you could easily pull off either of those! I like the first one better, simple and less busy. Take the big dragon stone back next time you're round, I can't find anywhere to use it :dunno: Report
March 1, 201115 yr comment_423921 I see my future :happy1: Good luck with that. It's going to be epic :happy1: I can't wait for the aquascape to come... I like the first one better, simple and less busy. Yeah I agree with you Sam Report
March 1, 201115 yr comment_424001 New tools arrived..... :nilly: looks like you are about to become a dentist or perhaps a professional ear cleaner :lol: Report
March 2, 201115 yr comment_424100 I might do something with wood this time but I also have some nice pieces of dragonstone. http://acuariorosa.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/151.jpg http://acuariorosa.files.wordpress.com/ ... -70097.jpg Both these tanks are well beyond my skill but one can only try..... :dunno: Hi fordayzbro, I wish you could set up the second one ! Mixed stone and wood is beautiful and it looks like more wild than the first one. Sure you can do that. :bounce: Report
March 3, 201115 yr comment_424194 the first one i like :love: .go for the one that tickle or own fancy...and go for that as youll be the one looking after it,,,youll appreciate it better. Report
March 16, 201115 yr Author comment_426180 Scapes finished... went for something totally different from the original plan, this should easier to maintain. :roll: This photo taken 3 hours after filling Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_426189 Very cool indeed, I really like that one. Gives me a good idea about how I could use gravel in a sand tank without needing any dividers. Report
March 16, 201115 yr comment_426197 So jealous, I lack the ability to make my tanks look pretty no matter how hard I try. Such a nice looking setup! Report
March 17, 201115 yr comment_426204 Me too Stephanie :-? That is looking good! Will be better once equipment is hidden. Report
March 17, 201115 yr comment_426237 Wow, that does look nice. I dont think I have the patience to do that sort of setup. Report
March 17, 201115 yr comment_426239 Yeah, I like that one too. Way better than anything else. It looks great. I still think you should get an m series fluval heater instead of that eheim. Report
March 17, 201115 yr Author comment_426249 I have some setup photos if anyones interested........ Report
March 17, 201115 yr comment_426250 I have some setup photos if anyones interested........ :happy1: :happy1: Report
March 17, 201115 yr comment_426251 :happy1: :happy1: :nilly: :nilly: !drool: !drool: cant wait to see it when it mautres Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.