January 24, 201115 yr comment_417767 As you can tell my name is Jaimee, I'm 14 years old and my Mum is BikBok. We started fishkeeping together about two years ago and now have 4 tanks (but it will soon be 5) - yes mum it WILL be 5. mwahahahaaaa. I'm trying to convince my Mum to let me set up a coldwater tank for a Koura and she told me to do some research so here i am! Besides fish I am also a bird fanatic and I love reading, drawing, cartooning. Be good to get to know you all. Report
January 24, 201115 yr Author comment_417792 that's a really cute photo Phoenix. I have two cockatiels and I would like a barraband. One of my dreams is to train falcons. I visited wingspan in Rotorua, it was awesome and I got to hold Ozzy the NZ falcon. Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_417793 Your mother was telling me she was getting you a barraband just the other day.... *runs for cover Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_417796 Welcome to the Fishroom. Did I meet you when you dropped of a male bristlenose to me? Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_417799 hi and welcome good to know that there is more young people out there, beside sam and josh Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_417800 Hi Sam , yea that was me. Hows the BN doing? He's a lot bigger and has a girl to hang out with 8) Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_417801 Your mother was telling me she was getting you a barraband just the other day.... *runs for cover you stirrer Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419030 Besides fish I am also a bird fanatic and I love reading, drawing, cartooning. I remember you had a link to some of your drawings? Where'd it go? :dunno: Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419034 I remember you had a link to some of your drawings? Where'd it go? :dunno: http://irkeninvaderzev.deviantart.com/gallery/ Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419039 Why? They're good! 8) Exactly! Invader zim is awesome too :nilly: Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419048 Hi Hi Hi Very encouaging to see another younger member,as they are the future. In reply to earlier post, Fancy calling a NZ Falcon "Ozzy" Poor bird will get a complex Is there an Auuustraaalian working there, and taking the micky out of us kiwi's Welcome again Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.