OMG L046 (Zebra Plecos)...

Windsparrow

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great topic & such interesting posts from such awide range of people

Its amusing to see how the $$$ come up again & again,there will always be people with more money than you have, people who can afford the rare, & who wont look after them

or who will & be successful at breeding them.My hat goes off to all successful fish keepers who breed fish wether guppies,platys,arawanna's or whatever.

There must be thousands & thousands of $ of tropical & coldwater fish sold in NZ every day which are all dead within a week, due to poor knowlege etc etc.The ability of the internet

& good forums( Like this great NZ one) must be hugely benefical to fishkeeping in the long term.How boring fishkeeping was when you only saw the fish in your local store,or had to look

through old books from the library.This forum & trade me & other sites are great for Fiskeepers ,& everyone whatever their hobbies/Interests are.We are much more aware whats available

and relative prices so we arn't been grossly ripped off.

Some people make a living out of their hobbies,some have fish/pet shops to make $ to pay thier bills ,keep the family fed or whatever.Everyone is different,thier interests & needs are different

Fishkeeping is not for everyone, but for those of us who get great enjoyment from it, & who sometimes throw alot of $ at it, keep on keeping on

Some people probably think Zebra plc's dont even exist & are colored in

Just thought i'd throw my pennies worth in

What a great topic & such interesting posts from such awide range of people

Its amusing to see how the $$$ come up again & again,there will always be people with more money than you have, people who can afford the rare, & who wont look after them

or who will & be successful at breeding them.My hat goes off to all successful fish keepers who breed fish wether guppies,platys,arawanna's or whatever.

There must be thousands & thousands of $ of tropical & coldwater fish sold in NZ every day which are all dead within a week, due to poor knowlege etc etc.The ability of the internet

& good forums( Like this great NZ one) must be hugely benefical to fishkeeping in the long term.How boring fishkeeping was when you only saw the fish in your local store,or had to look

through old books from the library.This forum & trade me & other sites are great for Fiskeepers ,& everyone whatever their hobbies/Interests are.We are much more aware whats available

and relative prices so we arn't been grossly ripped off.

Some people make a living out of their hobbies,some have fish/pet shops to make $ to pay thier bills ,keep the family fed or whatever.Everyone is different,thier interests & needs are different

Fishkeeping is not for everyone, but for those of us who get great enjoyment from it, & who sometimes throw alot of $ at it, keep on keeping on

Some people probably think Zebra plc's dont even exist & are colored in

Just thought i'd throw my pennies worth in

That is incredibly well said :hail:

My hat goes out to those who have said they have a group of them. I am so very pleased to know that people who do know how, have been able to purchase a group which may turn out to be able to breed in a few years. Good luck to you. :D Theres always a chance that in the future these fish will not be allowed in the country.

• 1 year later...