School age people..

Fruju

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet as! Thought the number of younger people was increasing,

What are you going to study at UoA?
I thinking of a geography science major with a specialsation in either ecology or marine science, but still undecided about it all. :-? Wheres Alfriston college SamH, never heard of it?

Not to rain on your parade or any thing, but try not giving out all your personal information on a public forum. Especially if you are under 18.

The internet isn't exactly the safest place on the planet.

The off topic section is not viewable by guests on this site but signing up, and gaining access to it is not particularly difficult either.

Fraser - Alfriston college is past the harbour bridge, way to the south side :o

PS- I went to BC on the shore, as I recall we won all the dragon boating tournaments. :lol:

You dont have to say anything personal if you dont want to, was just interested who else my age used the site.

PS- I went to BC on the shore, as I recall we won all the dragon boating tournaments. :lol:

BC? as in birkenhead?

Another WBHS guy aye.

BTB :lol: :lol: :lol:

been out of there for a couple of years now.

Haha YES!! so crack up aye, monaghan is gone now, who was your teacher(s)?

im Matthew

yr 7

LOL!!!!!! :D

wow, got into it earlier than me :o

im matt lol

year 10 at hbhs (hamilton boys high school)

true, we come down/you come up to do exchanges with us, I dont suppose you know Zac wood - prefect at HbHS?

Yus! come to the good side!! I do biology (mainly ecology) and environmental science (which is basically geography). :bounce:

Awesome! Going along the lines of what im interested in, will pm you.

there's only one true WBHS, Whangarei Boys :D

Ahhh... the ones Im gonna smoke at the national hockey tournament in rotovegas :wink: No way, we are so much better :D!!!

You guys at WBHS will know my Cuzzies!

Good school apparently, well my Uncle constantly curses about the fees.

What form are your cousins? Fees aren't too bad, exam fees for cambridge (English system that I do, not NCEA) are $500 for me, and then there is co-curricular activities to pay for -adds up.

What form are your cousins? Fees aren't too bad, exam fees for cambridge (English system that I do, not NCEA) are $500 for me, and then there is co-curricular activities to pay for -adds up.

Youngest should be 6th form this year had he not left, eldest left last year after 7th form.