School age people..

Fruju

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh... the ones Im gonna smoke at the national hockey tournament in rotovegas :wink: No way, we are so much better :D!!!

rankin? when i went to rankin cup we were fourth. i was in the 1st 11 for cricket to & were fourth in gilette cup as well, not bad for whangas 8)

There are so many young people on here, i was never on a computer at your ages, i was always outside running around getting into all sorts of trouble :oops: times a changing

I used to run around outside! Now I can run online :lol:

There are so many young people on here, i was never on a computer at your ages, i was always outside running around getting into all sorts of trouble :oops: times a changing

Chances are (no offense) if you're the age of my parents, then Internet and colour tv didn't exist which almost takes away the point of being inside.

Chances are (no offense) if you're the age of my parents, then Internet and colour tv didn't exist which almost takes away the point of being inside.

Agreed. And now days exercise can be done indoors too haha =p Like at the gym =D Which reminds me, i should be going there very soon

When I was your age we did not have computers and didn't have TV until I was almost a teen!

Didn't have tropical fish either come to think of it. I am sure some people must have kept them but I don't remember seeing any, just goldfish.

When I was your age we did not have computers and didn't have TV until I was almost a teen!

Didn't have tropical fish either come to think of it. I am sure some people must have kept them but I don't remember seeing any, just goldfish.

I'm sure most people are oblivious to 90% of what is going on outside of their direct community until they are about 14/15.

Not bad smidey, I play only for our 1st X1 hockey, much harder to make more than 1 A team -good effort on your part ! :D 2 years back we won Rankin, then we came 4th last year - tough tourny, good fun though. We have rotorua high, St andrews and Christ college.

Not bad smidey, I play only for our 1st X1 hockey, much harder to make more than 1 A team -good effort on your part ! :D 2 years back we won Rankin, then we came 4th last year - tough tourny, good fun though. We have rotorua high, St andrews and Christ college.

Lol syrups.

Not bad smidey, I play only for our 1st X1 hockey, much harder to make more than 1 A team -good effort on your part ! :D

thanks but it was so tough i gave up both when i was about 19, was totally over sport 6 days a week of the whole year.

2 years back we won Rankin, then we came 4th last year - tough tourny, good fun though. We have rotorua high, St andrews and Christ college.

thats a great effort to win, congrats. where was it played? ours was in chch

Our win was in Napier, we had an ace team that dominated hard, the harbour U18 boys won the nationals without any problems, won the final for that 7-2 or something :o and the school team which had a lot of those players beat otago boys in the final of Rankin 3-2 i think - was a dream team for sure. Last year it was Dunedin, this year rotorua