School age people..

Fruju

Our win was in Napier, we had an ace team that dominated hard, the harbour U18 boys won the nationals without any problems, won the final for that 7-2 or something :o and the school team which had a lot of those players beat otago boys in the final of Rankin 3-2 i think - was a dream team for sure. Last year it was Dunedin, this year rotorua

it has always been an awesome competition, good for NZ hockey.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it has always been an awesome competition, good for NZ hockey.

True that, IMO hardest hockey competition for college age students, even over regionals, quality of game is high.

Year 9, westlake boys high school

Haha, a few WBHS people on here then, BTB lol

My daughter's school has made the headlines...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/ ... its-school

(She is a teacher, not a pupil :wink: )

I thought they weren't testing for swine flue anymore.

I work at a school (teacher aide) and we had 9 kids away from my class on friday with a further two sent home by mid day and by the end of the day i was sick too!

Waah .. can anyone come and do my water changes for me ! I've already helped my daughter set up her new tank and now I feel all used up for the day.

They definitely are testing again this year. I was at my doctors yesterday and they were discussing the testing this year and the fact that it is pretty much established throughout the Auckland region (swine flu that is). Being seen at Drs rooms and the hospitals and at various schools.

Last year they stopped the testing when it became too large to deal with. I think its more in its early stages atm.