Zebra plec for $1 reserve.......

KrazyGeoff

(Not sure if this is the correct forum but...)

This has to be the craziest trade me auction I have ever seen, a real test of market forces.

What are these guys really worth, and what is someone prepared to pay?

A brave HFF tests the talk vs. action theory. :hail::hail:

This may even be newspaper worthy. :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very cool.

Who's going to run the book "closest to sale price".

Last one of these on TM wAs about 3 yrs ago Nd went just under

$900.Was adult female though

I reckon they'll get close to retail once auction fever sets in and a few have already figured

where they'll put the cave.

And it won't be any of the names that have already

bid either I'd suggest.

Well done HFF!

I wonder how much success fees are going to be :-?

the success fees won't be too bad. Around $30 - $40 and it gets the fish sold. Anything over $150 , and the % fee drops for the difference.

fees is something I'm quite used to , with over 1400 trades 100% positive feedback... and no I'm not a home business lol. Just an old time Trade & Exchanger who has adapted to the modern way lol. I don't drive much so TM has been a godsend :-) and I sell off all the kids old stuff as well and the odd lot of guppy and platy fry.

Been trying to make headway on ezyauctionz to support the ultra nice guy who runs it at all his own cost. .. but it's slow and not enough memberships yet.

the success fees won't be too bad. Around $30 - $40 and it gets the fish sold. Anything over $150 , and the % fee drops for the difference.

fees is something I'm quite used to , with over 1400 trades 100% positive feedback... and no I'm not a home business lol. Just an old time Trade & Exchanger who has adapted to the modern way lol. I don't drive much so TM has been a godsend :-) and I sell off all the kids old stuff as well and the odd lot of guppy and platy fry.

TM is as easy as pie to use!

I

i think it depends on who wants it & how much they have to spend. i am picking around the $650 mark if HFF are lucky.

Why are you using it? Under 18's are not allowed, it's in the terms and conditions.

I have had the pleasure of meeting the young man, and would suggest he is more capable of using TM responsibly than many 18+ I've met. :)