Plants Wanted

Joe

Why aren't you at school Joe?

You can't upload photos from your computer. They must be online on a site that allows sharing, like Photobucket.

Spoken like a true parent :wink:

Joe, you can email them to me and I will post them if you like :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutly don't have a clue how to add the photos. I went to Post Reply and clicked on Img on the toolbar. After that I tried to add the photos but couldn't find anything that would let me add them. It was soooooo fustrating... :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

Tinypic is easier, no account creation needed, free but you can't locate photos you've uploaded easily :(

Caryl, it's tinypic.com. It's pretty much as image dumpster. Your photos are up there and just stay there. No way of finding your photos unless you tag them really.

Sam's idea is good, I wouldn't have thought about it before. Would make sense for Joe since he was concerned with account creation. I'm gonna use tinypic from now on with one-off pictures, so I don't have them in my flickr in future.

:D Thanks BD, that's what I use it for too.

About a month ago I started up a DIY CO2 system. The diffuser consisted of an airstone placed in the filter outlet. Around a week ago it got clogged so I removed it. Jennifer Hamlin told me it is not a good idea to use airstones as when the clog they cause the bottle to explode from the pressure of the built up CO2 gas. So I want to get a proper diffuser. I did a bit of research and have decided that I like:

ADA Pollen Glass Beetle 40 (CO2) The item code is 102-104.

I also want an ADA Beetle Counter (item code: 102-202) to go with it. Does anyone know how much these cost and where to get them? Also I want to know where I could get a discount, as FNZAS members get discounts or something at certain shops. It doesn't bother me where the shops are in NZ that sell them, because I could have them posted or someone could bring them down to conference for me. Although it all depends on the price...