Axolotl & Bristlenose Question???

Babyruby

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can solve all of this! :bounce:

I will report the fact that they seem to be living in un-heated water absolutely fine and MAF will ban them!

Everybody wins :wink:

would be nice not to have to answer a big fat "NO" to people who come into work asking about putting algae eaters into their coldwater tanks :roll:

Can you still get Tangy Fruits?

Here's old for you - who remembers having to stand up for God Save the Queen before the film started? (and we called them films then, not movies) :lol:

We couldn't afford to buy lollies on the rare occasions we got to go to the pictures :cry:

I haven't seen them :o:cry:

(and we called them films then, not movies) :lol:

I say film, sound much cooler 8)

We couldn't afford to buy lollies on the rare occasions we got to go to the pictures :cry:

Ditto :cry::cry:

Here's old for you - who remembers having to stand up for God Save the Queen before the film started? (and we called them films then, not movies) :lol:

yeah and I remember when we became teenagers and we rebelled by remaining seated to the disgust of our elders and even sometimes got told by some old grump to "stand up you little punk".

I am a Scrooge and refuse to pay the highly inflated charges they have for food at cinemas. I go (on the rare occasion I actually attend a film) with a bag pre-loaded with cheaper nibbles from the supermarket :wink:

To get back on topic (sort of) do not feed Tangy Fruits to your axolotl. The sugar content is not good for them (and the water probably isn't good for the Tangy Fruits either) :lol: