I've found a turtle

Adrienne

A turtle with about a 15cm shell has just walked into our place and past the door, suggestions as to what to do with it please I happen to know no one around here owns one as it is a school site with very few residential staff

Its just launched itself into our very tiny outdoor pond :D

i would be very surprised if they did get out, i do know that none of my neighbours have bearded dragons so hence the chance of lions etc being so high :lol:

if the lions got out of their enclosure there are still dear fences to get through & i have sheep (for the next few days) as bait anyway. :lol:

lookie lookie who it is :D

you should post more often :lol:

thanks but apparently he belongs to the school next door and lives in the biology outdoor ponds by the science labs He's free to come and go as he pleases as he has done today so we've taken him back or at least put him over the fence where he headed off back to the ponds

lookie lookie who it is :D

you should post more often :lol:

Yes I should; but mr pleco, firenznez, and a few others usually say approximately what I'm going to say, so it seems obsolite.

thanks but apparently he belongs to the school next door and lives in the biology outdoor ponds by the science labs He's free to come and go as he pleases as he has done today so we've taken him back or at least put him over the fence where he headed off back to the ponds

A victory for the turtle...