You know you're addicted to fish when _______?

SamH

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if there is a power cut and they stop, do you wake up, Sam?

There has been 2 power cuts in the last 6 months here and one was in the night and i woke up when it went off because of the tanks turning off lol. i then lay there waiting for it to turn on, 2 hours later i checked the temps on the tanks, only dropped 2degs :D hour later power back on. bigger tanks hold heat for a while so was lucky. went back to sleep :lol:

You set your alarm to wake you at 7pm in the holidays in fear that someone else will grab that filter which the auction was supposed to be listed tomorrow but never was. You get the filter anyways and don't care that you woke up early and spent most of your time refreshing the page to see if it was listed yet because you're getting a filter for more than 300% less than retail.

I do that too :oops: They got a super nice new driftwood and a new plant this year :P

That wicked to see you love your fish but iT would have been a bit hard for them to uneape that. My fish got a nice big chirstmas lunch shimp, prawns, squid, blood worms

When you're so keen to plant the new tank that you buy plants in Hamilton the day before you leave, fall asleep on the bus, get drenched because the bag got tipped over but still stoked that you're going to be planting the tank tonight!

:bounce: x lots and lots :D