You know you're addicted to fish when _______?

SamH

When you're so keen to plant the new tank that you buy plants in Hamilton the day before you leave, fall asleep on the bus, get drenched because the bag got tipped over but still stoked that you're going to be planting the tank tonight!

:bounce: x lots and lots :D

... that must be love, love, love....

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... that must be love, love, love....

Damn right it is! Spent 2 hours this evening chopping and planting the stuff too, only got a 10x40cm part planted. Good news is only used about 1/10th of the Glosso, guess I'll be busy tomorrow, the tank's footprint is 90x40 with slopes :o

• 2 weeks later...

when the poolice knock on your door and search theh place because the fish room has more draw and moving water and a larger heat signature than the last two 'hot' houses they have seen put together

oh laff yes go on but when you are a a member of a local gun club the AOS is NOT funny at 2 am and even they dont see the funny side when you explain .."but its just my fish room"

oh laff yes go on but when you are a a member of a local gun club the AOS is NOT funny at 2 am and even they don't see the funny side when you explain .."but its just my fish room"

I don't suppose they recruit based on a sense of humour.

Lovely way to be woken though isn't it? Who needs coffee when a good jolt of adrenaline works so well ? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
.... your lounge floor is covered with 20 odd large pieces of driftwood (it’s been a week now) while you decide which pieces are going into which tank. There’s several bits soaking in the bath too! :D

ha ha that is definitely one of the best :) :lol: :lol: