February 1, 201115 yr comment_419305 But... but ... Shortland Street is on! :tears: So, even more reason. I have told you before P44, It is make believe Report
February 1, 201115 yr comment_419328 I can't even get in It keeps telling me the session is terminated. Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_420947 I'm keen for some more food, but I'm going to resist the urge and hopefully drag myself off to bed shortly so I get a good night's sleep so I'm not tired tomorrow and sleep in... Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_420948 I'm keen for some more food, but I'm going to resist the urge and hopefully drag myself off to bed shortly so I get a good night's sleep so I'm not tired tomorrow and sleep in... Good nights sleep is overrated, alarm clocks are underrated. Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_421101 Well I ended up going to bed sometime after 11 :facepalm: :lol: And I struggled to get up this morning... Report
February 16, 201115 yr comment_422087 i think itr would be better to continue out chat from "you no your addicted to fish when"here Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.