Some frog photos

Insect Direct

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the dieffenbachia has grown heaps.

You still after some Chlorophytum comosum pups, I heard the gardner say he was doing to dig some of it out before it took over the garden.

Hoping they dont run out of steam and need repotting anytime soon. But it wouldnt surprise me as theyre still in the small pots they came in :D

Not really, havent got any where to put it, but thanks all the same :hail:

"he's like a fart in the wind" lol

I never handle them unless i have to (rubber gloves on preferably, and wet). If you dont give them a fright they normally just sit there. Possibly thinking you wont see them unless they move?, then when you least expect it they jump. Im always lerking around the place and if i see something i like, i cant help but grab the camera. Good excuse to stop doing work :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
yep :D

bummer why do you think the other tadpoles wont morph? just developing to slowly or..

I prefer the golden bells. Not so warty lol. Also can hand feed them (probably can southerns to) once they get use to you, and or get really hungry :lol:

We don't really know why, we've had them for at least 4 or 5 months now, these last 3 were quite small. the temp of the terrarium water is about 18-20'C, they've just seemed to have stopped growing, and we've also noticed that they barely move much any more, just sit on the bottom.