Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! New Arrival....

Featured Replies

I would like to wish Craig and Jane Hewson a very big

CONGRATULATIONS

on the safe arrival of their beautiful baby girl Abigail Jane.

She was born at 1.20pm on Saturday 27 June 8lb 3oz (3.76kg)

Mother and daughter are a doing well, and father must be proud as punch!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks Anita, I wanted to post yesterday but wasn't sure If I should :D

CONGRATULATIONS Jane and Craig!! :bounce: :bounce: :D:D

THansk for the heads up Caryl

Hope it was a water birth, then another 9 more and it can be a registered Breeding :wink: :roll:

I think I was the closest in the sweepstake.

So who won, "Mussels"?

For those who may be wondering who these people are...

Jane (aka Jane in here :lol: ) is the FNZAS treasurer and her husband, Craig, is aka suphew.

Wok wouldn't she have to have 9 more within 12 months for them to count? I don't think you ought to mention that within her hearing just at the moment :wink: :lol:

The tank might be a bit small but we will upgrade to a bigger one soon. :lol:

Was a very long day yesterday, but the result was well worth it

P6180040-1.jpg

  • Author

Geez Wok, you were WAY off!!!

You guessed the 12th and 15th!!!! :o:o:o

Adele Billaney was the closest in the KMAC Hewson Family Sweepstakes, with her guess of 27th June, Girl and 7 pound 6 ounces.

SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The tank might be a bit small but we will upgrade to a bigger one soon. :lol:

Was a very long day yesterday, but the result was well worth it

P6180040-1.jpg

Awwwwwwwww! She IS so cute!!! :D:D:D Look forward to seeing her.

Yes Very cute indeed.

Nearly as cute as my new niece, (yes, I know I am biased)

You will NEVER get used to the Mulm as Alanmin said :lol:

Jane, if you want Suphew to do some night shifts, then I recommend you Express

All Suphew has to do is heat it up in a jug of hot water :roll: :lol: :lol:

Good thing she looks like you Jane, Just imagine if she looked like Suphew :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.